Founded in 2005, 摩门教徒 Stories podcast is the longest running and most popular 摩门教徒-themed podcast. Hosted by 约翰·德林博士 (Clinical/Counseling Psychology), Mormon Stories podcast seeks to understand, explore, challenge, and improve the 摩门教徒 experience through stories. Some of the primary objectives of 摩门教徒 Stories podcast include:
- Providing support to 摩门教徒s who are transitioning away from either orthodox 摩门教徒ism, or from 摩门教徒ism altogether, with a particular emphasis on:
- Reducing the number of unnecessary divorces attributable to 摩门教徒 faith crises.
- 加强对准确的LDS /摩尔门教会历史，教义和神学的认识– so that both active, believing 摩门教徒s and investigators of the church can make informed decisions regarding their investment in, and engagement with the church.
- Identifying opportunities for growth/improvement within the LDS church, and within broader 摩门教徒 culture.
摩门教徒 Stories podcast operates in partnership with the 开放故事基金会 (a 501c3 non-profit), and obtained over 7.6 million podcast downloads and 脸书/Youtube views in 2019. The work of 摩门教徒 Stories podcast has been featured in the New York Times, National Public Radio, Good Morning America, the Wall Street Journal, VH1, the Huffington 发布, VICE NEWS, etc
If you are new to 摩门教徒 Stories podcast, a fantastic way to begin exploring the podcast is to begin with our 有史以来前25名最重要/最受欢迎的剧集.
- 什么 you love about 摩门教徒 Stories podcast.
- 什么 topics you would like to see us cover.
- 什么 types of guests you would like to see us bring on to 摩门教徒 Stories, and
- 什么 we can do to help make 摩门教徒 Stories better.
请给我们发电子邮件 摩门教徒[email protected] 供您反馈。